Here at Paramedical first aid training we not only offer fully regulated qualifications, but also bespoke courses to suit your individual first aid requirements. These courses can be of any duration with a minimum of 1 hour teaching time.
Website price quoted based on a 1 hour course.
These bespoke courses are popular for businesses, schools, parents, clubs and organisations.
These subjects can be adapted to both adults and children depending on your requirements.
No minimum or Maximum attendees required per course. Minimum charged is £100 for 1 Hour per group.
Discounts will be given to larger groups – please contact us to discuss prices. Contact us for tailored pricing but please see our prices on this page for examples.
Subjects can include:
- Understanding the role of the First Aider including reference to, the importance of preventing cross infection, the need for recording incidents and action, and use of available equipment.
- What information is needed when calling 999.
- Assessing the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency.
- Recognition & management of illness in the workplace.
- Administration of first aid to a casualty who is unconscious and breathing normally.
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- Secondary survey.
- Administration of first aid to a casualty who is choking.
- Administration of first aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding.
- Administration of first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock.
- Providing appropriate first aid for minor injuries.
- Recognising major illnesses and provision of appropriate first aid for conditions including heart attack, angina, stroke, seizures, asthma, diabetes.
- Injuries to bones(fractures), muscles and joints(sprains/strains), including suspected spinal injuries.
- Eye injuries
- Burns and scalds
- Chest injuries.
- Head injuries.
- Sudden poisoning.
If the course you require is not listed above please contact us as we offer training in a wide range of subjects.
Certificates off attendance issued by Paramedical First Aid Training Limited.