The course is designed for candidates who wish to be trained in Basic Life Support (BLS),
On site special course rate for groups of 10 – 12 people.
The course is valid for one year and complies with UK Resuscitation Council Guidelines.
What will you learn?
- Personal safety
- Scene survey/Primary survey/DRABC.
- Dealing with an unconscious casualty.
- Understanding Basic Life Support (Resuscitation).
- Cardiac Arrest.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Recovery Position.
- Dealing with a casualty that is choking.
3 hours teaching plus breaks.
Upon completion of the course we will issue you with a certificate from Paramedical.