This one day course is ideal for anyone responsible for the First Aid provision in low hazard environments, and is in line with the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981. We provide bespoke training to suit your individual requirements and can train on or off site. On completion of the course, you will receive a certificate that is valid for three years from Paramedical First Aid Training.
Onsite Special course rate for groups of 10,11 or 12 people
What will you learn?
Once you have completed the course, you will be able to:
- Recognise the roles and responsibilities of the first aider
- Assess the situation quickly and calmly
- Deal with an unconscious casualty
- Deal with an unconscious casualty who is not breathing (CPR)
- Deal with a casualty who is having a seizure
- Deal with a casualty who is choking
- Deal with casualty’s who are wounded & bleeding
- Deal with a casualty who is suffering from shock
- Assess and treat minor injuries
Automated external defibrillator awareness.
Upon completion of the course we will issue you with a certificate from Paramedical First Aid Training.
The certificate is valid for 3 years