We have spaces available for the Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work Course running in Sheffield on the 11th February 2017. This one day course is ideal for nominated persons responsible for the First Aid provision in low hazard environments, or where your needs assessment identifies a requirement for a first aider trained in emergency first aid at work.
Once you have completed the course, you will be able to:
- understand the role of the First Aider including reference to: the importance of preventing cross infection; the need for recording incidents and actions; use of available equipment
- assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious
- administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- administer first aid to someone who is having a seizure
- administer first aid to a casualty who is choking
- administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding
- administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock
- provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries
Please contact us for details. We look forward to seeing your there.